ʻAIEA HIGH COMPUTERIZED LUNCH PROGRAM (rev. 07/2018)
Effective July 1, 2017
• First Lunch $2.75
• Second Lunch : $5.50
• First Breakfast : $1.10
• Second Breakfast : $2.40
• First Reduced Breakfast : $0.30
• First Reduced Lunch : $0.40
• Adult Breakfast : $2.40
• Adult Lunch : $5.50
STUDENT I.D. CARDS
- Your student I.D. is your lunch card. You use it to purchase breakfast/ lunch and all other food items sold in the cafe.
- If your card is damaged, lost or stolen you must let School Office Personnel or Café Manager know immediately so that we can place a hold on the account, until you get a new card, that way no one can access your funds.
- In order not to be denied meal service. You will be provided up to 3 I.D.s free of charge. Thereafter a fee of $5.00 will be assessed for additional I.D.s.
HOW TO PUT MONEY IN MY ACCOUNT(Minimum 2.00 – Maximum 100.00)
- Complete deposit form and DROP IT OFF AT THE FRONT OFFICE.
- Make checks payable to “DOE”
- You can check your balance anytime by asking the cashier or checking online through your www.EZSchoolPay.com account.
- Create an online account at www.EZSchoolPay.com. From this account you can fund your child’s account. There is a 1.99% service fee plus a $0.13 convenience fee for each transaction.
- ALLOW 1 BUSINESS DAY FOR ACCOUNT TO BE CREDITED.
- THERE WILL BE A $25.00 SERVICE CHARGE ON ALL RETURNED CHECK
FREE AND REDUCED STUDENTS
- Students on Free lunch will use their student ID card to purchase meals. (One breakfast and One Lunch per day)
- Reduced Students need to put money into your account, so the cost of the meal can be charged from your account.
- All second breakfasts and lunches will be at second meal price (see prices above).
- You may apply for free and reduced lunch online. Website is https://secure.ezmealapp.com
- Due to Federal Guidelines, NO CASH will be accepted on the serving lines at anytime for purchases.
- All graduating seniors and students not returning to a DOE school next school year. You are responsible for clearing your account balances at the end of the school year. This can be done starting in the month of April. Last day to request a refund is the last day of April.
- Students transferring to another DOE school, your balance will automatically transfer to that school. This Institution is an equal opportunity provider