- Class of 2020 Commencement Ceremony
- Aiea High Principal's School Closure Letter
- Updates for the Class of 2020
- Please see attached documents below
- Grading Update
All students who did not meet proficiency will have an opportunity to do so via remediation packets. Remediation packets will be sent out during the week of April 27th. All packets are to be returned on or before May 19, 2020.
All students who meet proficiency will have an opportunity to complete learning activities (enrichment) that may impact final grades.
All students participating in these opportunities will be held harmless. This means all students will have the opportunity to improve grades.
- HIDOE EXTENDS Enrichment/Distance Learning to the reminder of 19-20 School Year
- ALERT - Phone Scams for National Assessments
It has come to the attention of the Assessment Section that parents of students are receiving calls from a person claiming to be part of the ACT and College Board, requesting that parents make a deposit so that students may participate in online testing in their homes.
We have confirmed with the ACT and College Board that this is a scam call, and they will be alerting their Customer Service staff about these calls so they may assist concerned parents and schools. This information from College Board may also be helpful: https://about.collegeboard.org/important-information-about-telemarketing-internet-scams.
If you receive calls or inquiries, please inform callers that these calls are scam calls and to hang up immediately, as neither ACT nor College Board will contact parents by phone to request deposits or personal information.
- HIDOE PROVIDES MEAL SERVICE DURING SCHOOL CLOSURE
- SUMMER 2020 - INFORMATION PACKET
- HAWAII DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION - ANTI-BULLYING SPEAK NOW APP
- PARENT NEWSLETTER - May 2020: Edition 2.0 Newsletter
- Follow our Student Association and their Blogspot
- INFINITE CAMPUS HELP SITE --> FOLLOW HERE
- Class of 2020 updates.pdf
- Aiea High Summer School 2020.pdf
- Parent Newsletter - May 2020_ Edition 2.0 (1).pdf
- Parent Letter 4-21-20.pdf
- Aiea High - Dress Code.pdf
- Speak Now FLYER.pdf
- Class of 2020 letter 05.06.20.pdf
- Letter-Photo Opt Out.pdf
- GENERAL PHOTOGRAPHY RELEASE AND AUTHORIZATION OF USE.pdf
- 2020 Senior Exit Doc (1).pdf