Transcripts & Records
Policies and Regulation
- HOLD FOR OUTSTANDING OBLIGATIOINS
Request will not be accepted if you have any financial obligations outstanding to Aiea High School
- TYPES OF TRANSCRIPTS
Official copies includes Aiea High School's WASC seal and Registrar's signature.
Please note: Official transcripts issued to the student may not be accepted by the institution in which the transcript was made for.
Unofficial copies are marked with an "Unofficial" watermark.
- STUDENT RECORDS ARE CONFIDENTIAL RECORDS
Transcripts will be released only upon written request of the student.
- OUT OF STATE REQUEST
Please print out the "Transcript Request Form.pdf" found below and mail to:
Aiea High School
c/o Registrar - Transcript Request
98-1276 Ulune Street
Aiea, HI 96701
Please allow up to five (5) working days to process your request for a transcript. Under certain circumstances, such as the end of the year or upon graduation, requests may take longer to process.
- IN STATE REQUEST
Please print out the "Transcript Request Form.pdf" found below and either mail the request to the address above or submit the form to the Registrar's Office at Aiea High.
Depending on the mode of receiving the request:
- For forms submitted by mail please allow up to five (5) working days to process.
- For forms submitted in person the process may take up to a day or more dependent upon availability of the transcript.
- $2.00 per Transcript Copy
- $1.00 per Graduation Verification Letter
- If sending a check please make the check payable to "Aiea High School"
- *** No credit methods accepted ***
- Payment must be received or the request will not be processed