Student Withdrawal Procedures
- Parent/guardian and child must be present when withdrawing the child from Aiea High.
- To complete the withdrawal in a timely manner it is recommended to withdraw student when school is in session.
- Teachers and/or offices may be unavailable during non-school hours.
Withdrawal form (parent/guardian)
- A withdrawal form must be signed by parent and indicate reason for the withdrawal.
- The withdrawal form is available in the front office as well as in the registrar’s office.
Student Withdrawal / Record Transfer Form (student)
- Student must return all textbooks and notify teachers of their withdrawal from Aiea High.
- Teacher to indicate on form of missing textbook or classroom obligations.
- Students having current and outstanding obligations will not be prohibited from withdrawing, but no official documents will be available until obligations are removed.
- Obligations may include:
- Class fees
- Overdue books
- Damaged books
- Lost textbooks
- Lost library books
- When all forms, (parental withdrawal, student withdrawal record), are all complete with appropriate signatures and notices, parent or student will be provided a set of unofficial documents to assist with enrollment to next school.
- The following may be included in the packet:
- Unofficial transcript
- Schedule of courses
- Public School Health record
- Latest report card and/or progress report
For questions and concerns please contact the registrar at (808) 483-7300 ext 233.
Or send email to the registrar: here